Intern Photographer (IP) has the responsibility of documenting Sunday services and Youth events for the purpose of producing social media and promotional content.
- Creatively capture photo content of events & service to be used on social media and in-services media.
- Schedule and oversee student volunteers who will assist in capturing the Sunday services.
- Maintain & prepare camera equipment for their use.
- Efficiently share content and communicate creative vision with our post-production team.
- Authentic and growing personal relationship with Jesus.
- Communication and interpersonal skills to oversee student volunteers.
Well experienced and proficient with photography equipment and techniques.
Responsible to follow through with commitments & to arrive on time when scheduled.
Self motivated to accomplish given tasks with little supervision.
- Creative and up-to-date with current trends and styles.
Genuine passion for people and for the act of serving the Lord.
Strong portfolio of work displaying a creative eye, progressive style, and experience.
Three Sundays per month, one weekend event, and an 8 hour work day (Tues - Fri) per week.
The IP will serve for at least 4 months. He or she may request to extend that term by six months or one-year commitments, or continue serving as a participant on the team.
5605 E. La Palma Ave
Anaheim, CA, 92807