SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
The Social Media Intern (SMI) has the responsibility of formulating & creating creative content for our Instagram & Facebook accounts by utilizing the abilities of DSLR cameras, computer video & photo editing software, and smartphones.
- Formulate creative ideas for documenting services & events through Instagram Stories.
- Capture and convey the heart & vision of our ministry through social media & email.
- Effectively utilize a combination of DSLR cameras, computer software, and smartphones to produce content for our Instagram Stories in real time.
- Authentic and growing personal relationship with Jesus.
Well experienced and proficient DSLR cameras, Adobe Premiere, and Adobe Photoshop.
Self motivated to accomplish given tasks with little supervision.
- Creative and up-to-date with current trends and styles.
- Personable & out-going to interview & gather students & adults.
Genuine passion for people and for the act of serving the Lord.
A personal Instagram that displays a creative eye and aptitude for social media.
Three Sunday services a month, an eight hour work day (Tues - Fri), and one weekend event a month.
The SMI will serve for at least 4 months. He or she may request to extend that term by six months or one-year commitments, or continue serving as a participant on the team.
5605 E. La Palma Ave
Anaheim, CA, 92807