INTERN VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR
Calvary Chapel East Anaheim’s Youth Volunteer Coordinator (IVC) is a position that works heavily with the Event Coordinator as well as Lead Youth Pastor. The Volunteer Coordinator will direct all volunteers on their positions and duties during services and events. This includes directing leaders of students on responsibilities as well as student volunteer teams. As an intern, he/she will be primarily responsible for completing tasks assigned to them and reporting to the Event Coordinator. A typical work week is Wednesday and Sunday with flexibility to work weekends for special events. The position is based out of Anaheim, but may require travel throughout Orange County and neighboring cities.
- Be genuinely excited to serve the Lord & His kids, and express it through your demeanor, attitude, and action. (You will set the tone for others)
- Rally volunteers to be both effective and excited to serve Jesus.
- Schedule & communicate adult & student volunteers for events and services.
- Oversee volunteers to efficiently carry out their tasks.
- Encourage & care for the volunteers build a culture of growth and love among each other.
- Think creatively to engage volunteers to express care and to avoid the feeling of routine.
- Authentic and growing personal relationship with Jesus.
- Communication and interpersonal skills to strike the balance of coordinating & caring.
Work well in a fast-paced environment.
Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities to handle directional tasks.
Flexible to changes & problem solve complications.
Genuine care for people and for the act of serving the Lord.
The IVC is required to see through all services and scheduled events they are responsible for. This requires a 6 hour day in the office between Tuesday - Friday and to attend Sunday services in addition to scheduled Friday & weekend events.
The IVC will serve for at least 4 months. He or she may request to extend that term by six months or one-year commitments, or continue serving as a participant on the team.
5605 E. La Palma Ave
Anaheim, CA, 92807