INTERN WORSHIP LEADER: DRUMS
As the Worship Intern you will be apart of existing teams to lead students in Sunday morning services. As a vital part of the team, the worship intern is expected to be someone who has a personal and growing relationship with God and dedication to build upon current abilities and skills in music and worship.
- Lead worship at Sunday and/or Wednesday services (minimum: every other week)
- Participate in team practice at the week prior to scheduled Sunday service.
- Encourage & foster a culture of worship among the team & ministry through conversation in person and through text.
- Practice particular songs & sets prior to rehearsals & services.
- Authentic and growing personal relationship with Jesus.
- Display an attitude and demeanor of passion that displays God's worthiness of all of our strength.
- A commitment to excellence in your craft of worship, and diligence to improve and grow.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to encourage and disciple people, both spiritually and musically.
- A listening ear and thick skin to respond appropriately to corrective instruction from leadership, and at times, critical comments from congregation.
- Enduring commitment to bring glory to the name of Jesus.
The worship team rehearses two hours every other week on Sunday afternoon, and lead worship every other Sunday that there isn't practice.
A worship intern will serve for a minimum of four months. They may also extend that term by six months, a year, or continue serving as a long-term volunteer to the worship team if approved by our pastoral leadership.
5605 E. La Palma Ave
Anaheim, CA, 92807