The Technical Intern (TI) has the responsibility for the technical operations of the services including lighting, sound, slides, and ProPresenter.
Because a TI may be called upon to deal with a wide range of technical issues, he or she benefits from a working knowledge of techniques, methods and procedures including stage, set, sound and lighting design and implementation as well as appropriate safety precautions and procedures.
- The expertise, ear, and experience to properly EQ a sound system according to each worship team's strengths.
- Train new volunteers on equipment and procedures
- Coordinate & adjust lighting and sound systems
- Oversee stage crews and volunteers
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Maintain inventory of supplies
- Authentic and growing personal relationship with Jesus.
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to encourage and disciple people, both spiritually and musically
Have experience with sound equipment
Understand how to work ProPresenter
Work well in a fast-paced environment
The TI is required to be at all worship services as well as practice times for the services. This requires attendance on Sundays and Wednesdays.
The Technical Intern will serve for a minimum of four months. They may request extend that term by six months, a year, or continue serving as a long-term volunteer to the Youth team if approved by our pastoral leadership.
5605 E. La Palma Ave
Anaheim, CA, 92807